Re: [DL] Finally got my Black Circle, but it's broken!!

At 03:33 PM 5/24/2001 -0700, Mr. Nick Zachariasen wrote:
>I read it myself last night, and I was pleasantly surprised to see my
>namesake mentioned in there.  Mr. McGlothlin, you honor me by using such
>terms as "sanguineous panorama" in my section.  Huzzah and kudos!

	Thanks for the thought, good sir, but the credit on _Dead Presidents_ is
more properly directed at the inestimable Mr. Shane Hensley, not me.

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West and DC Universe RPG Lines
Southern by the Grace of God