[DL] Question..

Hi all!

It's been a quite a while since I've "followed" Deadlands... (Life,
changing interests and such being the major culprits.)  While I'm sure this
stuff is old news (and probably beat to death on this list :-) I've got a
question.

What basic changes were made in the second edition? (Other than the obvious
of separate Player's and Marshall's books.)  (I told you it's been a while!
:-)

Or if there's an archive or website I could search for such information
please pass that along.

Thanks!

Take care,

Derek