Re: [DL] Oldstyle_Character_Sheet

Hey, not to toot my own horn, but let me hoot my own
horn.

I've got a special version of the classic character
sheet on my website
(scotthacker.tripod.com/index1/index.html).  It's got
expanded edges/hindrances and equipment sections and a
few of the skills are moved or changed.  Check it out!

=====
"I was a warped little boy.  Now I'm out to warp the youth of America."- Weird Al Yankovic
Remember, conformity is the mother of obscurity;
be true to yourself in everything you do.
Happy Roleplaying,
-The Smiling Bandit <Strikes Again!/Ha-Ha-Ha>