Re: [DL] Rifles in Deadlands

We are not using a true deadlands, more of a bastardized,homebrewed game with a lot of deadlands, but we use damage based upon caliber and then modified for necked down cartidges, or the use of smokeless powder.  These two varients are only available through mad scientists at this point but it allows for rifles to do much more damage than a similarly sized pistol.  It can also allow a hold-out gun to do more than one might expect.

g'day
frempath