Re: [DL] Setting the Mood

Ravenous is excellent, as is Dead Man (see it if not already done). I
also like the Ravenous soundtrack, but the girly–girls in our posse are
afraid of it.

Any other suggestions, folks? Old thread, but is there anything new out?
Especially books—I'm always looking for good Western (or, better yet,
Weird Western) reads.