Re: [DL] Setting the Mood

Ross asked:

>Any other suggestions, folks? Old thread, but is there anything new out?
>Especially books—I'm always looking for good Western (or, better yet,
>Weird Western) reads.

I just finished "Skullfull of Spurs - A Roundup of Weird Westerns"

Hardcover - 265 pages 1st edition (May 1, 2000)
Dark Highway Press; ISBN: 0966262913

It was excellent.

Amazon *claims* to be able to get it to you in 4-6 weeks,
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0966262913/qid%3D991441493/102-816128
9-3432117
but my FLB&GS took three months and had to go through Half.com to get my
used copy (Half.com appears to be out of stock as well.)

Sandor