Re: [DL] Forum on GO

You might want to double check, because I can get in and see the
articles.  I think the forums are down, but I can login.

And I've never paid GO a dollar.  I did sign up, but I haven't paid a thing.

>Of this I am aware. It's the principle that no notice was given which irks
>me. I believe that such a thing, no matter how minimal the cost, was
>handled badly. I think it is "horse-puck" to suddenly require payment for
>a service that was free 24 hours ago with no explanation or advanced
>notice. I do not hold Pinnacle to blame, but encourage them to either move
>off of G.O. or at the very least inform visitors to their site of the
>situation. Frankly, it's apathetic responses to such things as this which
>allow and encourage them to do things like this with impunity.
>
> >and while I can understand your frustration, I don't know
> >that venting to the listserve is going to bring a resolution to your anger.
>
>I seek not resolution to my anger, but an answer to my question "When did
>the "official" Deadlands forum on G.O. become a paid site?"
>I thought someone here might have said information, since G.O. has not
>been forthcoming with a response.
>
>Perhaps I also sought to inform those who may not have known of a
>situation I find shady at best which may concern them.

>Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.