Re: [DL] Forum on GO

>When did the "official" Deadlands forum become a paid site? What kind of
>horse-puck is this!?!

I think that was a decision made by the folks at Gaming Outpost, and its
doubtful that Pinnacle was contacted.

In all likelihood, Pinnacle is so shortstaffed that at the moment it
probably isn't their biggest concern.  They probably simply haven't had time
to deal with it.  If you don't want to pay, then don't.  It's not a big
amount of money and while I can understand your frustration, I don't know
that venting to the listserve is going to bring a resolution to your anger.

Walter