Re: [DL] Other European listserv members

 >> Arne Reuter
 >
 >I would be with you guys!
 >BTW writing in an other language than English is a not so good idea, because
 >other listserv members could get it as a sort of code-language - so at least
 >a translation should be included;-)
 >
 >I speak out of experience....

Don't sweat it.

http://world.altavista.com/

"There I am other opinion, I here finds quite fies; -). Otherwise: Basic
interest exists already... When do you want to order? Yours sincerely, Arne
Reuter"

Okay - it's not perfect. . . :)

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

I am no stranger to loud music. I've been to a Mitch Ryder and the Detroit
Wheels concert. I once dated a woman with two kids.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke