Re: [DL] HTML problems

 >Hey, I'm actually cleaning up the text version of the Accumulated Rulings
 >that I downloaded from your site (there are a bunch of weird line breaks)
 >because I'm going to use VML to create a version that looks like it was
 >redacted government-style, complete with blacked-out spoilers!

That's because the AR is a straight Wordperfect to HTML dump with no
cleaning up.

Check out Wes's site - he's mentioned that he was bringing 'em up to date.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

When you're throwin' your weight around, be ready to have it thrown around
by somebody else.
                 - Roy Rogers