Re: [DL] Heh - cattle stuff

I would do this, except that certain listserv names already strike so
much fear into the hearts of my posse that I'd expect a fight as soon as
they're introduced.  Any random townsfolk named Allan or Sandor would
probably get attacked on sight, just to be safe.

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001 09:58:37 -0400 "Jeff Yates"
<jyates@primaryfunction.com> writes:
> <Giggle>  I need to use listserv member names in my yarns -- it's a
> good idea.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo
                      "I am a "Cubic Thinker" and far wiser than any god,
any scientist and any educator who preaches the evil singularity of a
single 1st corner."
                      "Truth about Santa Claus debunks Santa God. God
evolves from Santa."
                        -Gene Ray, Master of Time and Space
(http://www.timecube.com)