RE: [DL] What's a death spiral? -- was: deadlands D20 (barely)

>>I was envisioning something more dastardly than the effects of wound
penalties.<<

   It is dastardly. I can't remember the specifics of the check, but within
the space of a couple of rounds the NPC had to succeed at a check with
something like a -11 to his rolls. Since he was using a d8, it would have
been very difficult to do so. So he didn't get to act, thus incurred more
and more penalties.

        Seanchai

"Modesty is the conscience of the body." - Honore de Balzac