RE: [DL] What's a death spiral? -- was: deadlands D20 (barely)

Thank you sir -- it was an honest question.  I some how have managed to come
this far and never heard (or at least never heard and remembered) the term.
I was envisioning something more dastardly than the effects of wound
penalties.

Jeff Y.

Behalf Of Matthew Hanson
> Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 2:06 PM
> To: Deadlands
> Subject: Re: [DL] What's a death spiral? -- was: deadlands D20 (barely)
>

> Okay...
>
> my sarcasm meter is on the fritz right so I'll just go ahead and assume
this is a real question...

> The Infamous Spiral of Death is a convention within a game system where
the more injured a