[DL] Interesting compliment

My girlfriend just informed me at work she was all
psyched about telling her co-workers about a new movie
she saw the other day ... but she couldn't remember
the name.  She thought about it for a while, and then
realized we didn't see a movie the other day ... we
played deadlands.

And here I thought I had run a bum session ...

For the Lost on Concept part, I had informed my
friends that I was trying to keep it simple.
Beginning characters were not allowed to start with
arcane backgrounds (althought they could get them
later, as one already has) and no VoTWW.  One friend
who hasn't joined in yet has asked me to look over his
character idea:  A CSA Special Forces Syker from HoE
sent back in time to hunt down Stone ...

I hate to think what his idea of starting out complex
is ...

-Munch Wolf