Re: [DL] Interesting compliment

> For the Lost on Concept part, I had informed my
> friends that I was trying to keep it simple.
> Beginning characters were not allowed to start with
> arcane backgrounds (althought they could get them
> later, as one already has) and no VoTWW.  One friend
> who hasn't joined in yet has asked me to look over his
> character idea:  A CSA Special Forces Syker from HoE
> sent back in time to hunt down Stone ...

    We've done this in my group, I play a HoE gunslinger in Deadlands, but
he has no memory of his past (he's starting to get some of it back, though,
apparently he's connected to Throckmorton somehow).  For a syker, I'd impose
some serious penalties on him or he's liable to take over the whole
campaign.