[DL] Re: Ghostwalker Character Class

No, Ghostwalkers are in Sword and Fist, which is a big ol' book o' prestige
classes and feats for Monks and Fighters. Ghostwalkers are a prestige class;
basically, anyone who meets the appropriate prerequisites (usually minimums
of appropriate skill ranks, certain feats, and base-attack bonus) is allowed
to join a prestige class. Ghostwalkers aren't totally appropriate for
Deadlands, I think; they get a few spell-like abilities (which, as I recall,
includes stuff like Dimension Door, though I could be wrong). However, if one
were alter the prestige class to trade in the most blatantly magical of these
for additional Intimidate/Overawe bonuses or bonus fate chips, it would work
very well for Deadlands.