Re: [DL] Stupid PC tricks

I like hearing of the stupid things PC's do.

I had the party find a large pool of green ooze that had a cage with a zombie
in it half way lowered into it.  They decided that the ooze must bring you
back from the dead.  As the party stood at the edge trying to decide what to
do and if the ooze did indeed bring someone back from the dead and how to
test this theory one of the players told the offender of Stupid PC Tricks,
why don't you kill yourself to see if it works.  The PC took his gun and
before anyone could say anything or react he shoot himself in the head.  LOL
 They pushed him into the ooze only to see him sink.  LOL Too bad he shoot
himself in the head.