Re: [DL] A real verdict imposed in a real weird west!

Holy cr*p!!!! That is cool!!! That is better than the soliloquy (sp?) in
Pulp Fiction.

I need to hang a PC now so I can use this!!! Hmmm, plot character death so I
can us cool lines?

*smiles evilly*

Yeah, sounds like fun. ;)

Jimmy the Barrel

BTW, No, I wont plan to kill a PC just to use these lines, but they do
enough dumb stuff to get themselves hanged once in a while, so I will bid my
time and get a PC....someday.