Re: [DL] Stupid PC tricks

>A martial artist carrying around a big bag of >dynamite grenades, and then geting the bag shot.

Despite myself, I am still amazed at how many of these stories involve dynamite.

Reminds me of the time a "man-in-black" that had a hard on for the posse decided to strafe the train they were riding on.  And the "demolitions expert" just had to have his CASE of dynamite in his carriage.  No one died, but only beacuse he ran from the train screaming Dynamite!  at the top of his lungs.

Jeff

http://www.shopping.altavista.com