RE: [DL] question about Deadlands D20

Lemme say first that my vote is for keeping the lists together.

Now, I would also make a humble suggestion.  We could simply ask the person sending the email to tag thier subject line - just like we do with spoilers.  Perhaps for D20 mechanic questions they might put [D20].  For the mechanic questions on the original game [OG].  And for plots, story line, et al a simple [ST].

Your suggested tags may differ, but you get the idear.

Not everyone will follow all the time, but 80% coverage would make me happy.

Just a suggestion.  Now fill it full of holes ;-)

Jeff

http://www.shopping.altavista.com