Re: [DL] Corruption

I don't know if I am adding anything to this, seeing as how I don't know
what the original question was, but a lycanthrope can harrow.  If you read
Rascals, Varmints and Critters II it says that a werewolf can harrow,
although a harrowed cannot become a werewolf.  I'm not sure if this is
relevant but I hope it helps.