RE: [DL] OT (Ya Think) OT Whaddabout Dice? (was: The decks that y our huckster use

I have seen all sorts of weird behavior about dice.  I had one friend that
would only use white one black or black on white dice.  He claimed that the
chaos from the oppisites meant he could count on really high or really low.
It seemed to work.  A couple of weeks ago one of my players got mad at his
d20 so he tossed it in an old brass spitoon that was about half full and
said "Untill it learns its lesson it can stay there!"  As far as I know the
dice is still in there.

Marshell Boone