Re: [DL] OT (Ya Think) OT Whaddabout Dice? (was: The decks that y our huckster use

I had a friend, that once upon a time when playing DnD rolled a 1 twice in a row
on his favorite D20, proceeded to loudly berate (is that the way to say he swore
up a storm at it?) got up, went out onto the deck, and chucked the D20 into the
woods, never to be seen again.

--Dirk