RE: [DL] question about Deadlands D20

>So...all the emails that each of you have posted are currently being
>tallied
>by myself to present to Shane for when the time comes to think about
>creating a new ListServ just for DLD20. So I would highly recommend that
>each of you take the time to voice your individual opinions if you haven't
>already done so.

We get mechanics questions here, but we more often get setting questions, or
campaign questions, which will presumably cross over between systems (ie,
all current Weird West sourcebooks are not going to be reprinted in d20, so
the setting information will remain pretty much the same).

As long as the sheer volume of mechanics related questions doesn't get out
of hand, I don't see any reason why the lists should seperate. Just because
someone is playing in a d20 campaign doesn't mean that they're not going to
have ideas that can be filched into a DL system game, and viceversa.

Just my .02 (confederate, o'course)

--Jacques (Chris' friend)

"Will a broken skeleton key open a broken door?"