[DL] A question about Gomorra, and it's future

    Howdy, all- It's Uriah typing, and I've got a question, mostly for those
who have Doomtown of Bust(I think). Where in the maze is Gomorra?
Specifically, on the map on the back of the Great Maze book, where would the
dot be? Is it on the coast, or a mesa?
    Also, does anybody know what happened to it after the deadlands timeline?
Like, what's the situation 'round there come Hell on Earth?

Uriah, marshal on a free-form Jazz odyssey.