From: <Frempath2@netscape.net>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2001 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: [DL] old ladies

> deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:
> >
> > >does anyone else have a problem with their posses trying to attack
every
> > >little old women they encounter. I need to stop making them evil. Does
> > >anyone have any ideas?
> >

> I had an amusing thought with a couple generes.  I to was thinking of the
Hell's Grannies from Monty Python (since BBC america had a marathon last
weekend). But mix in some Knights of the Dinner Table.  Make the little ol'e
ladies tougher, and when the party is returning from getting the snot kicked
out of them.....WHAM!!!  The attack of Hell's Grannies.  If they run into
one old lady and attack...make it an ambush by Hell's Grannies.