[DL] Whateley family tree [Goff, PEG]

Whateley spoilers!!!

Now that I think of it, you're right about Lucifer being Dolores' son
but not Nicodemus'. Dolores and the demon produced the boy to be
Knicknevin's vessel on earth...
About nathaniel Whateley, what if the official unreleased fiction and
when will it be released? Details, please, I'm curious!
Oh, and about the reason for wanting the identity of Grandpa Whateley
and the family tree...The scenario I'm writing for my posse will have
them investigate a murder Back East with occult trappings that will lead
them to Isaiah Whateley in Providence. Their research will take them to
the horrid underbelly of the Whateley clan, up to Whispering Hollow,
Vermont and out west to Deseret and Gomorra.  It's not combat-intensive,
but one reeking of The Black Circle; conspiracy and research and digging
for information about the Whateley family. Anyone who's read The Black
Circle knows the reporter really didn't probe deeply enough into the
family's background. It would be neat to try and pin down the family's
roots so the posse can learn a little bit about this twisted, dark
family. Obviously, I'm not going to reveal all, but a small encounter
like this will make the posse aware of how large this family actually
is. Knowing there's still a branch Back East and Whateley operatives all
over the country (i.e.; Overlook Hotel in Deseret, Reubem Whateley in
Tombstone, the Ghost Creek Whateleys, etc.) will give them the
impression of just how powerful the Whateleys are.
Well, that's the general idea, anyway...

Marshal Eric