Re: [DL] Whateley family tree [Goff, PEG] SPOILERS!!!

Lovecraft's The Dunwich Horror is one of my favorite horror stories.
Wilbur Whateley is such a freak, and his otherworldly brother is
downright creepy. I understand Lovecraft's Whateleys were the
inspiration to the Deadland Whateleys, except the latter are more
conniving, shrewd and cunning and the former are, well, evil rednecks.
And what you said about interbreeding between the Whateleys is well
taken. Dolores is Nick's wife AND sister. Eww!!!

Marshal Eric