[DL] Harrowed Posse Members and ideas for Marshals.

While I was providing some content for the list I thought I would share
these two ideas for Marshals

Got a harrowed? Want to keep your party on its toes? Here are a couple items
I used on mine group lately.

1st: Waking in a grave. My posse regularly allows the harrowed to be on
watch alone so... I had one of the sleeping members make a cognition check.
He succeeded. I informed him he awakens. Something near by disturbed him.
His immediate reaction, since I am a bastard of a marshal, was to grab his
gun. He did not look around, take stock of the situation just grabbed his
gun. 'Course his gun was not there. Instead his hand smacks into a wall of
dirt. As he clears the sleep from his eyes he realizes its REALLY dark and
he can't see anything. He looks up sees stars and recognizes the rectangular
outline of the hole that he is in the bottom of. A six foot hole. He jumped
out and found the rest of the group asleep. Including the harrowed who
regularly sleeps on watch.

2nd: Gonna be a Hangin' I looped the noose of a rope around a random party
members neck while he was sleeping and then startled awake another party
member. He jumped up looked around and failed to note the noose, or rope on
the ground that ran over to a tree up into it and then to the horses near
by. Well concealed of course. I then through a few scary sounds at him and
the next thing you know he was shooting. This startled the horses which
pulled the rope and the next thing you know a posse member was hanging in a
near by tree while everyone tried to get him down as quickly as possible.

Now mind you these may not work for you. My posse is wound REAL tight. I
have them so petrified they actually shot an approaching telegram rider. He
was bearing down on them and when he reached into his jacket to get the
letter as he raced to their location they gunned him down. Another black
chip for the pot.