Re: [DL] Dead Presidents Question

At 04:14 PM 7/12/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>I've been reading through the Dead Presidents adventure-which is an
>excellent adventure and something I'd recommend to anyone-and I came
>across something that I need some clarifications on.

>When the posse is captured by the Nightwatchers it says that harrowed
>posse members are decapitated and their bodies are burned (p.
>39).  However on page 44 it says that the harrowed may be rewarded by
>having their head sewn back on.  I'd assumed that the harrowed's bodies
>were burnt to ashes.  Is there something I've missed?

because  of that and them specifically saying the bodies were brought out
when the PCs were to be shot, I assumed that the first was a
misprint.  Plus, my goodness, even at Stichen' 5 and Reconstruction 5, your
looking at a Harrowed inactive for a year due to a point forced by the
plot, not player stupidity.

TBS