Re: [DL] Dead Presidents Question

At 06:14 PM 7/12/2001, Casey Kern wrote:
>I've been reading through the Dead Presidents adventure-which is an
>excellent adventure and something I'd recommend to anyone-and I came
>across something that I need some clarifications on.

>When the posse is captured by the Nightwatchers it says that harrowed
>posse members are decapitated and their bodies are burned (p.
>39).  However on page 44 it says that the harrowed may be rewarded by
>having their head sewn back on.  I'd assumed that the harrowed's bodies
>were burnt to ashes.  Is there something I've missed?

         In the draft I submitted to PEG, captured Harrowed simply had
their dumb ol' bodies stored intact, but away from, their severed heads.
There was no cremation in my version, so I don't know how to make that line
on page 39 jibe with the rest of the adventure as it's published.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands and DC Universe RPG Lines
Southern by the Grace of God