Re: That Character just ain't right - was [DL] Looking for random help

Well, as I've often said, my gaming group is odd, because it comes from my
school, Sudbury Valley, and we don't deal much with outside gaming sources
other then the books, and for me, this list. So a lot of the stuff we do is
hard to describe in most gamer's terms.

I've got four players in my current campaign. Wolfie, the character most
prone to munchkinism, is playing an old mean guy with a quad-barreled shotgun
(While sometimes munchkinlike, he always follows my rules when I lay them
down firmly, and he's tons of fun), Sam is playing a former CSA Senator,
Dyffd played a Templar with a Death Wish and Gallantry 4, and Jesse played a
gunslinger. Sam likes to act and kind of keep things together, Dyffd and
Wolfie just like to cut loose and have fun, sometimes acting a bit crazy but
fun is always had. Jesse's stable, and plays logical characters.

So just having fun is most important with my posse. Combat is usually
semi-winged- I know the basic rules, but I don't bother to keep all the
numbers straight- I use the "aw, what the hell, it's close enough" principle.

Peter Berard

"I got gnus for you, buddy."