That Character just ain't right - was [DL] Looking for random help

As a Marshal, I'd like a little something to work with in terms of
character background. Writing pages of a character's past history is'nt
necessary - just tell me where you're from and how you got into the
West. I think the best characters are the ones who develop from
adventure to adventure - I've seen some real maturity in past
characters. Then again, there are some players who don't get it and wind
up with sad, one-dimensional characters that never really go anywhere.
I've had both types of players in my group, but the ones who enjoy
Deadlands are the ones who get into their character's psyche and really
develop them.

Marshal Eric