RE: [DL] Moderator vs. non-moderator accounts.

It's all good, to me.

Honestly, Allan, I am startled when you do don your Deputy 'hat'.  This list
runs with so little moderator interference that it amazes me.  I suppose the
OT list helps that, and I begin to wonder if some of my other, more volitile
lists (*cough*-greytalk-*cough*) couldn't be improved with an OT aspect as
well.

However, while I am startled when the "Law" shows up, you've effectively
handled any problems I've noticed in the past, and I'm satisfied with the
seperate accts.

On a side note--for everyone--does the OT list have any redeeming qualities,
or is it merely a rolling flame-war and jello fight?  Not that those aren't
redeeming qualities--I used to greatly enjoy "spam" fights on ISCA BBS in
the open room.

Darkechilde
darkchil@rea-alp.com
ICQ#12901136