[DL] Re: That Character just ain't right

> So let me throw it back at y'all.  Are your experiences similar?
> Do you even care about "Character Development"?  (As a Marshall
> this one is key for me - heck its what I like when playing, too)

One of my personnal favourites has been a slightly simple minded farm boy
named "Little Jim". Excepted his unusual size and toughness, he was usually
trying to help the sheriff, the old women crossing the road, could not
believe something bad from anybody, and when faced to supernatural, he was
not able to do anything usefull for the posse. He was always talking about
his mother (Ma told me I had to do this, not to do that, ...). Quite fun to
roleplay.

Vincent Vandemeulebrouck