Re: [DL] Moderator vs. non-moderator accounts.

> This is, however, a good chance to ask about this topic.
>
> Has splitting the moderator and personal posts been effective?

I haven't had much call to notice.  Since it sounds like you only come on
with the Moderator voice when there's trouble, I'm going to assume that's a
good thing.

> The original idea between keeping the two types of posts separate was to
> allow folks to disagree with my posts without having to worry about
> torque'ing off the moderator. It also gives me a trigger to take extra
time
> to think about anything I post as the moderator before I hit send.

All round, a good idea.

> Has this worked, or would the majority of the lists prefer that I combine
> everything for simplicity?

It's something I wasn't aware of before, but am now.  If I've transgressed
in the past, I apologize.

Afterburner@erols.com.

> Thanks.

Right, Norbury, got it.  (Extra arcane subreference there.  Anyone?)

>  >>              Seanchai
 ***Pumps his fist, cause he loves freedom.  Pumps his fist, cause he loves
culture.***