RE: [DL] Moderator vs. non-moderator accounts.

>>I believe that this incident has colored every subsequent post made by
this person on the listserv, and may explain why he remains on a list
devoted to a game that he openly admitted to not liking.<<

   If you're talking about me, check your facts: I've openly admitted to
*liking* Deadlands. I just don't think it's perfect.

              Seanchai

"Nature composes some of her loveliest poems for the microscope and
telescope." - Theodore Roszak