RE: [DL] Allan's ability to have 2 emails [OT]

--- Lisa Kenison <lisa.kenison@asu.edu> wrote:
>  can we talk about what constitutes sinning or maybe
> why the death star
> didn't shoot the moon/planet to get to the rebel
> base sooner...

The general thoughts from down this way were that
Admiral Tarkin, being the "old boys network" kind of
fellow that he appeared, wanted time to sit back in
his cabin and have a good old fashioned gloat.

You know the kind of thing, feet up in the Lazy-e-Boy,
a gin and tonic in hand, perhaps some Mozart playing
across the speakers. All the while letting loose with
a good old fashioned belly laugh and toasting your own
good fortune and planning.

You just don't get good gloat moments if you blast
away willy nilly like a crazed badger with a gun.

It makes a kind of sense.

Cheers,
Mr. B