[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20010716-1

From: toadpooka@juno.com
Subject: Re: [DL] Moderator vs. non-moderator accounts.

That said, I do understand how some people might've gotten miffed at your
participation in the "me too" thread.  Given that the guidelines of the
list pretty much directly say not to do that, and that we understand that
it's just a different address and not a split personality, those that
were already mad about the non-content might get even more so.
Personally, I'm never shy with my Delete key, but if I was on the digest,
things might be different.

I am on the digest and I am not shy withthe delete key either. I delete the
whole mailing list everyday and then read it when I have time.

But us poor digest people really do have it tough with 'me too' posts. And
the posts where someone says one line and quotes 100 lines. I am glad Allen
keeps up the fight against those kinds of posts.