From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of CHOFFMAN@Alorica.com
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 11:44 AM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Cc: jdhughes@eschelon.com
Subject: [DL] "Official" Deadlands d20 Release date?

Anyone? Anyone? Beuller?
I've got several friends busting my chops everyday for a estimated date
cause they know I'm on the listserv.  I haven't seen any dates being thrown
around so if I just missed it, let me apologize in advance.  Also was the
demo at Origins a secret thing like an adventure that'll be available for
purchase later or something people who were there can clue us in on?
Thanks!
"Cactus" Chris Hoffman