RE: [DL] Re: That Character just ain't right

> In our group there is usually a bribe AND a hidden threat.
> The bribe is usually similar to yours, some exp, some chips,
> extra points, whatever.  The threat is that if you don't
> write a history, we'll write one for you, and believe me,
> when that happens, you'll wish you had wrote a history.

I think with our present Deadlands 3 of 5 have got written backgrounds,
which must be a first for our group.  I started up a "Where's Davie"
competition for our group, because one of our players attended so rarely
that we always had to fit him in somewhere when he did turn up - so whoever
guessed his location correct when he finally turned up got a free chip draw.
Unfortunately only one person entered and so won by default

However all backgrounds are free to be modified or twisted to suit my ends
:)

Roy