[DL] Error in ToT:1877?

In the section on Oklahoma, it states that the Great
Serpent Mound is located there. This confused me as I
thought that the Great Serpent Mound was located in
Ohio. I checked the encyclopedia and it states that
the Great Serpent Mound is located in Adams County,
Ohio. Was this an error, or is there just another, not
so well known Great Serpent Mound in Oklahoma?

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.