Re: [DL] GURPS Deadlands: Weird West Now In Playtest

At 01:14 AM 07/18/01 -0700, Graveyard Greg wrote:
>Nuff said.

Actually not. We're only putting the rules chapters up for playtest,
and those only briefly, on the theory that these have been playtested
once already, and that most of the problems lie in a sloppy writing job
rather than in broken rules. Just want people to go into the playtest
with eyes open -- it's a short, focused test rather than the broad
spread some of our other playtests have been.

I don't think they've announced this yet, so you didn't hear it from
me, but [looks over shoulders] we've moving the release date of GD:WW
up to October. Which is another reason for the haste.

--
Andrew Hackard                /\  Cowboy, better change your ways
GURPS Deadlands Line Editor  /()\  Or with us you will ride