Re: [DL] GURPS Deadlands: Weird West Now In Playtest

 >I don't think they've announced this yet, so you didn't hear it from
 >me, but [looks over shoulders] we've moving the release date of GD:WW
 >up to October. Which is another reason for the haste.

With Deadlands D20 out - what do you think the buying dynamic might be
like?  Enhanced, depreciated, no difference?

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada.
                 -Louisiana native Britney Spears, when asked the best part
of being famous.