[DL] Re: (DL) Dead Presidents Arrived

Howdy All,
I've been away for a year and its good to be back.

Big thankyou to Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed., for my little peice of
fame.
>Look for me taking the Posse to see Gen. Lee. Unfortunately, Max Kills
>Cheyenne and replaces him, then attacks the PCs, but don't worry, I am
>on the way to save the daaaaaaaaaaay!
Sorry about that Cheyenne, but it had to be done.
>For giggles, I am tossing a couple Tonton Marcout in the fight in chapter 1,
>and to give poor Max a better chance, I am giving him a Gatling Shotgun
>instead of a Revolving one (that is the back up firearm). otherwise, the
>adventure seems to be just tough enough ;-)
Marvellous, now I can cause more death and mayhem.

Good to be back.

Max
Visit The Path O' The Reckoning.
< http://freespace.virgin.net/max.trebilcock/deadlands/ddindex.htm >