Re: [DL] Dead Presidents Arrived (Spoiler at the End)

At 02:29 AM 7/19/2001, Lt. Max Trebilcock of the Nightwatchers wrote:
>Howdy All,
>I've been away for a year and its good to be back.

         Welcome back, good sir!

>Big thankyou to Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed., for my little peice of
>fame.

         You are most welcome, and another big Thank You to all of you
who've been so kind and generous with your praise of DP.

         OK, here's where you Posse folk need to git...

         Before I send an Angry Max after you...

         Believe me, Mr. McGhee, you wouldn't like him when he's angry.

> >For giggles, I am tossing a couple Tonton Marcout in the fight in
> chapter 1,
> >and to give poor Max a better chance, I am giving him a Gatling Shotgun
> >instead of a Revolving one (that is the back up firearm). otherwise, the
> >adventure seems to be just tough enough ;-)
>Marvellous, now I can cause more death and mayhem.

         Lt. Trebilcock had full stats in the draft version of DP, and had
Unholy Reflexes 5. That plus a Revolving Shotgun were plenty nasty, to me
at least.;-)

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands and DC Universe RPG Lines
Southern by the Grace of God