Re: [DL] Gone Native for blacks

--- Marguerite Frey <natasha_corey@yahoo.com> wrote:
> And let's not forget Indians are perfectly capable of
> being bigots as well!  Given an appropriate game
> alteration, I could easily see a southern native
> buying slaves, having given up his tribe or not.

Actually, when the Cherokee were sent along the trail of tears, they
did bring their black slaves with them.  We (mostly) all have heard how
horrible it was for the Cherokee people, imagine what it must have been
like for their slaves.

-Bryce Perry

=====
"Not everything is a labyrinth of dark conspiracy, and not everybody is plotting to decieve, enveigle and obfuscate!"

-Dana Scully, The X Files