Re: [DL] This Harrowed Ground

Be prepared to help your posse with picking up clues throughout the
scenario.  Utilize posse member nacks or hindrances that lend themselves to
subtle information communication (Child of the Raven, Night Terrors,
etc.).  The other great challenge is creating the mood of the town and its
inhabitants.  I made a fatal mistake in two places: first, don't let the
posse get away with bullying tactics and, second, use walkin' dead the
right way.  Don't play them dumb (like AD&D undead), but smart and
cunning.  But, I was new and...

Anyway, good luck.  It's a great scenario.

Dane