Re: [DL] Would appreciate some feedback...

Drake wrote:
> Although the book has been OOP for some time, I just read somewhere that it
> was going to be re-released. Can't remember where I saw that, but Cyberpunk
> 3rd edition is now being listed as a pre-order for some places, so I
> wouldn't be surprised to see "Listen Up..." come out again as well.

It was available at Origins through Tundra (Games?  Sales?).

I'd heard it's a great GM resource, but to be honest, it wasn't ALL
that.  It was much better for CP2020 (of course) but if you've GMed a
lot there isn't that much new stuff in there.

And Craig Sheeley always annoyed me. :)

SeanMike