Re: [DL] Would appreciate some feedback...

ISBN# 0-937279-45-5
(CP3291 in the R. Talsorian product line)

Although the book has been OOP for some time, I just read somewhere that it
was going to be re-released. Can't remember where I saw that, but Cyberpunk
3rd edition is now being listed as a pre-order for some places, so I
wouldn't be surprised to see "Listen Up..." come out again as well.